- Work for the implementation of the BPFA, the Women 2000 Outcome Document, and the Agenda 2030 including the SDGs (Sustainable Development Goals).
- Compile NGO Reports for the CSW (UN Commission on the Status of Women) and relevant UN conferences and meetings.
- Send representatives to and support the youth for their participation in the UN CSW sessions and relevant UN conferences and meetings.
- Work closely with APWW and other affiliated organizations and send representatives to its meetings.
- Keep Japanese society informed on UN Women and other UN organizations' activities to achieve gender equality and women's empowerment as well as mainstreaming gender perspectives in various fields.
- Hold meetings open to the public to report on the conferences and meetings and discuss their outcomes to achieve gender equality.